A. SMTP B. STP C. FTP D. Telnet E. HTTP F. POP3
2. One of the trainees assigned to you want to know which services use TCP. What can you tell him? (Select three options.)
A. DHCP B. SMTP C. SNMP D. FTP E. HTTPF. TFTP
3. Which of the following network masks would you use to reduce any wastage of IP addresses in point-to- point WAN links on a network that supports VLSM?
A. /38 B. /30 C. /27 D. /23 E. /18
4. How would you configure a router to avoid situations such as split horizon issues hampering routing updates on a FrameRelay network?
A. Configure a separate sub-interface for each PVC with a unique DLCI and subnet assigned to the subinterface.
B. Configure each Frame Relay circuit as a point-to-point line to support multicast and broadcast traffic.
C. Configure one sub-interface to disperse into multiple PVC connections to multiple remote router interfaces.
D. Configure as many as possible sub-interfaces on the same subnet.
5. With regard to ISDN, which of the following are true? (Choose all that apply.)
A. Legacy DDR can use port information to define interesting traffic.
B. Legacy DDR can configure multiple dialer configurations on the same interface.
C. Legacy DDR can use ACLs to define interesting traffic.
D. HDLC or PPP can be used to encapsulate ISDN D channel information.
E. The BRI interfaces on ISDN routers with dialer profiles configured cannot belongto multiple dialer pools.
F. Dialer profiles cannot use ACLs to define interesting traffic.
6. Which of the following is a characteristic of link-state protocols?
A. A network topology change generates an update that is broadcast to every router on the network.
B. The periodic routing update interval is slightly different in each router on a subnet.
C. Each router creates a routing table that only includes its directly connected neighbors.
D. Link-state protocols send routing updates only when there is a change in the network topology.
7. What is the term associated with synchronizing the routing tables after a topology change occurs?
A. flooding B. broadcasting C. convergence D. summarization
8. Which of the following must be determined first by the router in order to route the data?
A. the distance metric of the data